Sunday, December 11, 2011

Count Down to the Top Ten Craziest Gifts for Christmas




I was sitting and trying to figure out a blog for Christmas and nothing sounded appealing. I think with most blogs you get bombarded with the same old Christmas blogs. So I decided to go out on a limb and do something fun and wacky. Let's count down the ten craziest and probably the most disappointing gifts I have ever seen. We'll start at ten and count down to number one. Drum roll please!

Number Ten: This one would really upset me. Don't tease me with Chocolate! LOL!

Choc-U-Lator

The perfect gift for the chocoholic, Choc-u-lator is a chocolate bar shaped calculator which has a aroma of chocolate. This solar powered calculator has soft chocolate segment shaped buttons and comes presented in a chocolate bar wrapper foil and outer wrapper so it looks like the real deal.


Number Nine: I really loved this one. It brought back that hilarious scene from A Christmas Story. Its one of the best parts of the movie.



Leg Lamp Mug

What could be better than watching A Christmas Story Movie? Why of course watching your favorite holiday flick, while sipping on some cocoa, from your very own A Christmas Story Leg Lamp Mug. That's right get a leg up this holiday season with the funniest mug in existence. This festive mug sports a sexy, leg sculpted, handle and on the back has the famous movie quote, "Ah fra-gee-lay...it must be Italian". Makes for a hilarious Christmas gift that will be be enjoyed the whole year round. Now order one, "Well, I double dog-dare you!"


Number Eight: This one is just silly and probably perfect for that quirky friend. LOL!

Crime Scene Scarf

The Fuzz Crime Scene Scarf is a must have accessory and a great attention getter. Create your own crime scene with this extra long and extra cozy knit scarf. This great scarf is bright yellow and black, made with acrylic and a touch of spandex for stretchiness. It's just shy of five feet long, four inches wide; and it’s packed all rolled up in a clear drum. The latest in police procedural fashion. So, if you know someone who is a huge fan of shows like CSI or BONES, this is a great gift idea.


Number Seven: How much fun would this be? Buzzzz!

Shocking Liar Game

Strap this Shocking Liar Electric Game on your buddy or significant other, ask a question & hope they answer truthfully! If not, Zap! For some safe fun. If you need to get to the truth this is a hysterical way of getting it!


Number Six: Now I'm not sure this is even real but it has a web address. No one is spraying anything on my Kindle Fire. You'd be putting your life in danger. LOL! Hey now what is the excuse not to own a Kindle? 

New Book Smell

Do you love the fresh scent of paper, ink, and glue? We sure do! That’s why we created New Book Smell in a can. Regardless of whether you download your e-books from the Kindle Store or Project Gutenberg, New Book Smell will bring back those long lost memories of your favorite local bookstore. With New Book Smell your friends will never know that you’re reading an e-book.


Number Five: This one would get a laugh but come on. Can you say tacky?

Fun Dummies

Sooth your little one and give yourself a giggle at the same time with Fun Dummies. Silicone orthodontic dummies that feature toothy grins and even vampire teeth, Fun Dummies are a brilliant take on traditional soothers and a hilarious way of comforting your child. Give one to your little one, and laugh as strangers double take your baby’s new toothy grin!



Number Four: I don't even know what to say about this one but Ewww...

Belly Button Brush

For the gentleman or lady who likes to keep their belly button clean, the belly button brush is a very soft bristle brush with a silver plated handle...


Number Three: This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life! I don't want birds swarming me. I would take those suckers off and run. It reminds me of that old Hitchcock movie The Birds!

Bird Seed Shoes

If you like birds and would welcome them landing on your feet, then these bird seed shoes have been made just for you. Yep, you read that right. Shoes with bird seed inbedded in them. So when you're out walking in the park and you stop to enjoy the scenery, our little feathered friends will find ..


Number Two: This one just leaves me speechless. I love my fur babies too but somethings just go too far. 

Custom Pet Nose Necklace

Your lovable pet is a nosey creature always sniffing around to see if there is any mischief to get into. From a mold of your pet's nose, this pendant is crafted in sterling silver so you can pet their nose wherever you are.


Number One: How disappointing would this be? A deed to land on Mars? Really? 

An Acre of Land on Mars

It's true - you can purchase land on Mars! The Standard Mars Package includes a legal deed document, a map showing the exact location & a list of the Martian Code Covenants and Restrictions. Additional packages available.


From one to ten which was your favorite? So what is the weirdest gift you ever received? I have been lucky enough not to receive any weird gifts like these. Thank goodness!

Happy Reading and Writing,

Tabitha Blake

27 comments:

Christine Warner said...

LOL...where did you find those! I love the crime scene scarf...my daughter would be all over it, or it'd be all over her. The nose necklace...ick! Love my pets too, but I don't want to wear their snout around my neck. LOL. The bird seed shoes...LOL..too funny! You had some good ones. Thanks for the laugh :)

Tabitha Blake said...

Glad you enjoyed them Christine. I had a lot of fun searching the net for them. And I agree about the whole nose thing. I mean come on! As for the scarf that is why I posted links to everything. Its nice to have a good laugh. Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia said...

Lmao!! These were so ridiculously crazy but hysterical gifts. I needed that laugh. That was a great idea to do this list. I must say though, you did give me a few gift ideas for my mother-in-law. Anyway, thanks for sharing & happy holidays!

Tabitha Blake said...

Thanks for coming by Alicia! Glad you got a good laugh out of it. I had a lot of fun putting it together. Oh no! I take it you don't like your mother in law much. HeeHee!

Lia Davis said...

LOL! It amazes me on the things that are for sale on the internet. Great post.

Anonymous said...

LMAO oh gosh these are hilarious!

Nicole Murphy said...

Love the Christmas theme! :)

Those are some seriously great presents - also seriously weird ones. Bird seed shoe????

I would LOVE to own some land on Mars. Will add it to the wish list.

Tabitha Blake said...

Thank Miriam! I got a good laugh putting this blog together. LOL!

Tabitha Blake said...

Thats what I'm saying Nicole! Really? Bird seed shoes? Stop the insanity! LOL! Hope you get acres and acres of land on Mars if that's your Christmas wish. LOL!

Nikki said...

Oh that's just awesome! Thanks for the great post! *Giggles*

Tabitha Blake said...

Thanks for stopping by Nik! It was so much fun doing this blog.

Tabitha Blake said...

I just love me Vampire Santa! Thanks Nicole!

Janice Seagraves said...

I'd love to give that last one to my step father, he always has his head in the clouds. He's a retired science teacher and one of his students gifted him with an asteroid named after him.

Casea Major said...

Hilarious! These are so funny, Tabitha. Great job.

hotcha12 said...

LOL TABS! I SHOULD GIVE CALCULATORS!!!

Marianne Stephens said...

Love the New Book Smell item - great to give to "I hafta hold a real book in my hand and love the smell" people who can't seem to move forward with technology.
Funny list!

Jenna said...

Hilarious post! My daughters would so get em the crime scene scarf--in joke about me and a speeding ticket. I'll have to give them the webaddress. The funniest gift I ever got was a bottle of wine with the label "Cheap Wine."

Loved this! Happy Holiday!

Tabitha Blake said...

Ain't that the truth Lia! Crazy! Thanks for stopping by.

Tabitha Blake said...

Janice that would be the perfect gift! Wow! Guess for some not all of them are crazy. LOL!

Tabitha Blake said...

Thanks for stopping by Casea. Glas you enjoyed it.

Tabitha Blake said...

Hotcha 12 OMG! You should do that. Then step back because someone is going to get really upset when they can't eat their chocolate. LOL!

Tabitha Blake said...

Marianne I thought the same thing! I'm so sick of people telling me I sold out when I bought my Kindle. They all say they need to feel the pages and smell the print. I think they just have never used a Kindle before. I won't read a paper book ever again. Sorry! But its the truth. I get to keep all my book and they take up on space and I can find any book I want with a click of a button. Can't beat that!

Tabitha Blake said...

Too funny Jenna! By all means that is the reason I shared the links. As for the wine thats is just hilarious! Hey at least they were honest and warned you it was cheap wine. LOL!

Brenda said...

LOL...LOL...LOL, oh man, Tabby, these are awesome! I howled all the way through this post.
I especially loved the soother with the vampire teeth. Oh, and the belly button brush. I could use that because I can't touch my belly button--it makes me feel sick like I'm touching my guts.

Sheri Fredricks said...

You were right, Tabby. I kept say, "Really?" after each gift. What a funny blog post.

Tabitha Blake said...

That was my response to most of them too. REALLY? LOL! Glad you enjoyed it. Thought we could all use a good laugh. Thanks for stopping my Sheri!

Tabitha Blake said...

Hey Brenda I'm going to buy you the Belly Button Brush. LMAO! Thanks for stopping by!