Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Really? Moi?











First I'd like to say a big thank you to the wonderful people here at Nocturnal Nights. And hello from your new 6th of the month Blogger.

I'm Amber Kallyn, I write paranormal romance, erotic and not-as-spicy :)

So, on to the show for today.

I love vampires.

Books, movies, video games (yup, I'm a geek, LOL).

But I've never had the desire to write them. Sure, I write shape shifters, angels, demons... You name it.

Vampires, not yet.

So, to my surprise, I've recently found myself with two books begging me to write them. They will be different series, but the ironic thing is, they both have Vampires... and Cops.

Go figure.

I finally get an idea, and it multiplies like the bunnies I had out in the hatch while growing up.

So, I have a Q4U:

What do you like most about Vampire Romances?

2 comments:

Tabitha Blake said...

I am also a para writer and vampires are my favorite of all the para creatures. I have wrote shifter, angels, vampires and demons. But vampires by far are my favorite. First off they are very sexual beings and just ooze confidence. Plus their is something really sex about the bite of a vampire. I swear if they were real I would have my hubby turned into one. LOL! Vampires are also so mysterious and are usually the alpha bad boy. Give me a good story with a dangerous alpha vampire and I will read into the wee hours of the morning. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. When I started writing my first ms was my vampire novel. It was never a question what my first ms would be about. A sexy vampire named Zan. He was my first hero and by far my favorite. Great blog! Glad to have you on NN!

Brenda said...

I'm a paranormal writer as well--featuring VAMPIRES!!!! *evil laugh*
But you know what's weird? I'm not sure why it is I love vampires so much.
All I know is, they are SEXY, SEXY, SEXY!!!!