Hi everyone its Friday! Wish I could say I am excited about it but I have been so sick. So please forgive me if I say something crazy. I am pumped full of cold medicine and have a constant dull ache through my whole body. But this really made my day. It is NN's first award! WooHoo! NN was awarded the Stylish Blog Award by a very dear friend. Thank you Zee Monodee. Please be sure to stop by Zee's blog and read her Stylish Blog Award post. You will find out seven things about her you didn't know. So here we go seven things about me you probably didn't know.
1. I am a very proud Army mom. My oldest joined the Army right out of High School. He is now in intelligence and is a very dedicated soldier. I am a big supporter of our troops. They sacrifice so much for our freedom and I want to say thing you to them for everything they do to keep us safe.
2. I might be a little OCD. Okay a lot OCD. LOL! I want things done in a certain way and if you don't do them that way I will probably go and do them again. Sad but true. I am highly organized and get really upset if someone moves anything on my desk or has been on my computer. That is just a big no no in my book.
3. I run NN, have my own crit group I run and a word count group as well. Yeah, I stay really busy and I love it. It keeps me on my toes.
4. I prefer cats to dogs. I don't have anything against dogs but I would rather have a cat. I think it is the independence of a cat that I like. They say you don't own a cat they own you. LOL!
5. I am a Blackberry junky. I have my Blackberry in hand 24/7. Wonder how I return your emails so fast? Well now you know. My hubby says one day he is going to take it and toss it over our balcony. Yeah right! He knows better than that. It would be the worst fight we would ever have. You can do a lot of things but don't touch my Blackberry!
6. I have also become a Kindle addict. Yep I swore that I would never read on an ereader but I won one in a contest and have been obsessed with the damned thing ever sense. It is a wonderful little gadget. If you have been contemplating getting one I recommend you do. I love that I can keep all my books. I read about four books a week and I was having to get rid of my books. Now that is a thing of the past. I have all my books ready if I decide I want to read them again.
7. Well I have to admit I love to play Rock Band with the kids and hubby. I started out the kids begged me to sing and I finally gave in. Needless to say I have been hooked ever sense. Now I'm not saying I can sing but I do pretty good on the game. LOL! Guess I am a closet Rock Star.
So those are the seven things about me. Hope you enjoyed them. Now I am off to award the Stylish Blog Award to 10 lucky people.
Happy Reading and Writing,