Monday, October 18, 2010

Movies That Gave Me The Heebie Jebbies

Well I am filling in for Emma today. It was a last minute thing and I was at a complete loss. LOL! So the best I could come up with was the 13 movies that left me wanting to sleep with the lights on. I know the big bad paranormal writer gets scared. Pretty funny? Huh? Well its true. I write paranormal but it is in no way horror. My monsters are sexy and alluring. Not creepy and grotesque. So here is my list of frightening movies.

1. The Exorsist


2. Hellraiser



3. Pet Cemetary


4. The Amityville Horror


5. Taxas Chainsaw Masacre


6. The Sixth Sense


7. Blaire Witch Project


8. A Hunting in Conneticut


9. The Strangers


10. Stir of Echos


11. 13 Ghosts



12. The Silence of the Lambs
13. Paranormal Activity

Sorry guys but the picture that goes with this one freaked me out so much I couldn't even put it on the blog. Look up paranormal state and look at the picture that comes at the end. It is beyond evil and I am too big a chicken to download it to my computer. Sorry you are on you own on this one. It makes shivers run up my spine. Good luck. Brave it if you dare. I watched it and it wasn't that scary but the still frame of her in the end really freaked me out. Its one things to see it in a flash and another to see it in a still frame. I swear she is looking right at you.

Happy Haunting,
Tabitha Blake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am partial to Rosemary's Baby and for movie I'd have to go with Paranormal Activity.


scary stuff!!!!