Wednesday, September 22, 2010




I wanted to welcome Sheri Fredricks to the NN family. Please give her a warm welcome. I am so excited to have her blogging with us. Her blog will run every Tuesday. Here is her bio to give you a run down on what she writes and a little about her.

Sheri Fredricks

Forever moving forward to avoid procrastination, I strive for publication. A multi-genre writer, I live on the beautiful central coast of California with my yee-haw cowboy husband and two cowboy kids. My infatuation with writing started back in elementary school, escalating as the years went flying by. If it weren't for my honey's encouragement to sit at the computer and write, I would still be dreaming up stories in my head. I am active in two critique groups and a current member of the SCBWI.  My current works are a time-travel romance, fantasy romance, and a few children's stories. Writing is my habit of activity, and it's much cheaper than therapy.



I also wanted to say thanks you to Cindy, Brenda and Penny for playing into my misadventure story. I had a blast! It was so much fun forgetting all the rules and just writing. Sometimes I forget why I started writing in the first place. I get so wrapped up in the rules it sucks all the joy out of it. I also wanted to tell our followers that we’ll do another short very soon. Hope you all enjoyed it.  It was so much fun picking at each other.

Happy Reading and Writing,

Tabby

No comments: