Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anne Noble Interview

1) Why do you write romance?


Because I love to read it!  I write other things as well but romance continues to tell the story of love from the woman’s point of view.  Not many other types of writing show it so well.

2) What inspires your stories?



My life, my sisters, my friends and even the hot guy at the lake. LOL

3) What is your writing schedule?



To put it simply, whenever…wherever.  With children, laundry, meals and a full-time job outside of writing I do whatever I can to make time.  The one thing I’m a stickler for is giving myself a chance to write each day, the chance to write something great or even something bad that I delete later and wonder what in the world I was thinking. J

4) Do you have any other passions besides writing? If yes, what are they? Why?



No.  I have other things I do but the only thing I do with passion is writing and loving/fighting my husband of sixteen years.

5) What relaxes you?



Massages, writing with no time limits (what’s that like anyway) and reading a romance novel in the tub.

6) What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

 Guilty pleasure?

Nothing.  I love to dance with one too many drinks inside me, punch my husband in the arm when he’s being a jerk and read lots and lots of romance.  I refuse to feel guilty about any of it.

7) Where is your favorite place to write? Why?



My favorite place is in my car at lunch.  Lame hun?  My lunch hour is the only interval where my time isn’t already spoken for by someone else.

8) Name one person that you feel supported you outside of family members.


My husband.  He is the reason I continue to write when self-doubt invades me.  He loves to read what I wrote, unless of course there is lots of mushy stuff.  That’s when I know I did it right!

9) Can you share a little of your current work with us?


“Remind me to hit Victoria’s Secret on the way home dear,” his voice trailing happily after his footsteps.  “We can’t have Kansas City’s most successful sex writer wearing underwear with Kittens on the front.”

10) Do you have any advice for other writers?


Keep trying, keep evolving but don’t forget to tell your own story.  No one has the same point of view you will.  No one else can tell your story.

It was really great to have you on NN Anne.

Tabitha

No comments: