Monday, January 23, 2017

Characters Run Amok #Erotica

Update on Clandestine Engagements (Contemporary Erotica)

I've been trying to finish Clandestine Engagements for some time now and it seems that my secondary characters all want in on the action. The book is currently at 34K words, and I now have two secondary couples that are vying for my attention. Yes, I could attempt to turn this into a series of short stories, but I really want this to be novella length for you readers.

Clandestine Engagements will be the full length retold story of covert agents that combines my quickie eroticas, Dangerous Moves and Clandestine Eyes. These two short stories are still available as audio books if you check on Audible.com or Amazon.

At one point in the story, I was stuck because I thought I'd written myself in a corner. Luckily, a secondary heroine decided to take a relationship into her own hands, and the story moved forward…in a very salacious way. *wink* Creating a novella filled with sexual escapades isn't easy. Who gets a happily ever after and who gets a happy for now is my goal.

All these characters deserve love, but I'm open to letting them indulge in lust if it means they capture a reader's heart.

I know my readers are anxious for this expanded version of my shorter works. I'm known for my salacious creativity when it comes to sex scenes and I don't disappoint. Yes, my dirty mind is a joy to behold. Lol.

Mary Corrales
Mary Corrales is a multi-published erotica/erotic romance author who loves crisscrossing genres. You'll find contemporaries and fantasy as well as paranormal and suspense stories. Follow her on Twitter and check out her website for all the great reads available.

No comments: