Thursday, June 5, 2014

An Amazing Resource

Okay I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

I recently found out about MSWL, which is "manuscript wish list". Find it on Twitter @ MSWL. There is also a website, which contains the same information. It's a list of various editors, publishers and agents and what they want to see - ie, their manuscript wish list. Some of the people posting have even included information on how to submit directly to them.

So happy submitting!

Additionally, I have been hearing about dancer Twyla Tharp's "The Creative Habit" for years but have never laid hands on a copy. Until two weeks ago. Trust me, you will love this book. Do whatever it takes to get your hands on a copy.

And finally, if you're looking for a fun summer read, check out the newest books by Gwen Ellery. Gwen is my hero thanks to her ability to write funny, which for my money is the most difficult thing to do.

As the French say, bon weekend!

No comments: