Wednesday, September 25, 2013

As a paranormal writer, how much do you enjoy the Halloween Season?




With October nearly upon us, I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite things to do during the month leading up to Halloween.
October 1st~ I will start setting up my Spooky Town Village. Yes, I go all out with having a Haunted Train Station that takes every creature to a party at Dracula’s Castle.
1st Weekend in October~ The outside of my home is transformed into a haunted graveyard.
Mid-October~ I will attend Busch Garden’s Hallowscream, one of the best haunting events in Florida!
I also visit my family up north, where we enjoy some haunted hay rides, apple and pumpkin picking. This year I will also be promoting my new novel ‘Whispers in the Night’  
Halloween Weekend~ I will be participating in a scary parade, where we give out candy to hundreds of children.
I also host a very spooky Halloween Party, and yes you must dress for the occasion…
October 31st~ I will transform into a witch or vampire, along with, my puppy, Theia ‘she will be a ghost this year’ and give out candy to all that come to visit.
So as you can tell, writing paranormal novels is truly within my soul…
Coming October 2013...

 

1 comment:

Kaye Spencer said...

October (and autumn) is my favorite month. I LOVE the Halloween season. I decorate my house and yard, too. When I was teaching (high school) I always dressed up and had 'unusual' activities for my students on Halloween.