Friday, November 30, 2012

My month of NaNoWriMo-ing 2012

Greetings!

Last month, I said I'd post an update on the status of my National Novel Writing Month endeavor. Well...

Less than 24 hours remain to make it to the 50,000-word finish line, and I'm not clearly not going to make it.

I'm at 38,922 and holding. But this is okay with me, because I wrote. I created. I fleshed out a story that I will finish because I'm deeply into the characters and plot now. When this historical romance ends, it will surpass the measly 50,000-word goal for NaNoWriMo. :-)

Yes, I had family interruptions this past month, illness, my demanding day job to contend with, and overall exhaustion, but I still persevered. I had been in a writing slump on November 1st, but I'm pumped with writing adrenaline now, and I have the creative steam to see this story through.

So, I'm content with my performance. How did you do with your NaNo 2012 novel?

Until next time,

Kaye

Fall in love...faster, harder, deeper with Kaye Spencer romances
http://www.kayespencer.com

No comments: