Thursday, October 25, 2012

An Interview With A Mercenary



Hi TNN and all you fabulous readers out there *waves* Thank you so much for having me today! My debut book, Hard Core, released this month so I’m very excited to be here! Thank you so much for sharing it with me!! 

I was able to convince Cristian to do an interview today. Let me introduce you to the hero of Hard Core, mercenary, Cristian Slade.

Jennifer: *sits in an armchair in front of the fireplace in a beautiful 1920s Victorian home* “Thank you for agreeing to an interview on such short notice, Cristian.”

Cristian: *sits across from Jennifer* “You aren’t going to ask me more questions like the last time, are you?

Jennifer: “Only a couple.”

Cristian: *scowls* 

Jennifer: “Humor me. We’ll start with an easy one. What do you like most about where you live?”

Cristian: “Alana.”

Jennifer: *smiles* “Is she working?”

Cristian: “She’s asleep.”

Jennifer: “Long shift at the hospital?”

Cristian: “No.”

Jennifer: *glances at the door where a black duffle bag sits* “Ah. I see. You’re leaving.”

Cristian: “I have a job.”

Jennifer: “Tell me your greatest fear.”

Cristian: *glances at the staircase* “I’d rather answer the underwear question.”

Jennifer: “Okay, boxers or briefs?”

Cristian: *scowls* “Neither.”

Jennifer: *grins* “You offered. Would you be interested in a sequel, if your writer was so inclined?”

Cristian: “Hell, no. Once is enough.”

Jennifer: “But you could fall in love with Alana all over again, go on another adventure.”

Cristian: “I was beaten, shot, practically blown up and scared out of my mind for Alana’s welfare throughout the entire book, Jen. I sure as hell won’t let you put Alana through that again.”

Jennifer: “Okay, okay. I guess I’ll pick on Mercer next. I have just the woman for him. One more question and I’ll let you go. One for my readers. Fast or slow?”

Cristian: *rises from his chair to whisper in my ear* “Both.”

I just want to send out a big THANK YOU to all my readers out there! Without you I wouldn’t be here. My wish is to one day meet each and every one of you so I can personally thank you for your generosity and support! 
All my best, 
Jennifer

Author Website
Facebook
Twitter
Romance Recipes

No comments: