Thursday, August 9, 2012

UNDER A SHIFTER'S MOON is one of my most popular Novels. It's also the "Book-of-my-Heart", as I put a bit more of me into the heroine than should have been revealed.....

Hmmm. THAT said, I thought it would be fun to see a recent Interview I did with the hero, Lyon Savage.

UNDER A SHIFTER'S MOON by Kari Thomas
PARANORMAL CHARACTER INTERVIEW –Jaguar Shapeshifter

1.     Hi, please tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Lyon Savage. I'm the Alpha of the Jaguar Pride in Los Angeles. My twin brother is Alpha of his own Pride, outside L.A. My truemate, my wife, is Kitlene, a human woman with Jaguar DNA. We have two beautiful twins: Carolene and Blade. Blade will one day be our Pride's Alpha –and it's very salvation.

2.     Do you know other types of shifters?
L.A. –as well as the rest of the world –is full of other preternatural beings. The Jaguar Pride isn’t the only one here. I have had associations with Cougars, Wolves, Bears, Coyotes, and others. Humans would be –horrified –to know how many of us are here and living among them.

3.     What’s the greatest challenge to being a jaguar?
There is no challenge. I'm Alpha. I'm Jaguar. My word is Rule, my strength is un-contested. The only problem I've been facing lately is trying to discipline and train Blade and Carolene. Kitlene is too soft hearted and fights me on this all the time.

4.     Do you have any beauty tips to share?
You're not serious? You'll have to ask Kitlene that question. She's incredibly beautiful.

5.      Who, I mean, what’s your favorite snack?
(GRIN) Hmmm. I really enjoy munching on prey. I mean, meat. Deer. Rabbits. Chipmunks!

6.     How does the moon affect you?
I'm not a werewolf, but I have been known to get VERY 'frisky' when the Shifter's Moon is full…!

7.     How did you meet your author?
Kitlene and I visited her in a dream. We felt our love story had to be told. We bugged her for several years to get it 'just right' before she managed to come up with the story. Good thing too, because I was about ready to send one of my Pride warriors after her –you know –just to give her some 'incentive'!

8.     What’s she like?
She reminds me of a Chipmunk shifter. You know, cute, cuddly, always into something. She smiles a lot. She thinks too much sometimes. And she's a worrier. When she can't get the words right in a story she frets and eats a lot of chocolate for inspiration. All in all, she's a sweet, timid little Chippy that needs a hero…

9.     How can readers reach your and buy your book?
My author says it's available in all Bookstores, Amazon, and at the Publisher:  www.blacklyonpublishing.com  She also says the best way to get links and other info is to visit her site:  www.authorkari.com

10.  Anything you’d like to add?
It took Kitlene and me a few years to get our author to write the perfect 'book-of-her-heart' with "Under A Shifter's Moon", so I'd like you to tell everyone that if they love Shapeshifter Romance then THIS is the book for them! Don’t make me send one of my Pride Warriors after you, too…

THANKS, Lyon, for stopping by!
See MORE of Lyon, Kitlene, and their world: visit my site for more book info.

Happy Reading Hugs, Kari

No comments: