Monday, January 2, 2012

Sex, Rock N Roll, and Scandal!

Say whaaaaat?





So did I get your attention? C'mon, I did say SEX!

The books I'm promoting/reviewing today aren't new releases. In fact, the first one came out in 2010.

Join the Sinners on tour! Olivia Cunning flew onto the scene with her erotic book published by Sourcebooks. I heard a lot of hype about this book by reader friends as they talked about it. And yeah, I love a good book that features a singer or a band.

The first book is called Backstage Pass.


Blurb: It’s been months since Brian Sinclair, lead guitarist for the famous rock band, Sinners, composed anything. Unable to write the music that once flowed so naturally, Brian is lost without his musical mojo. But when sexy psychology professor Myrna Evans comes on tour to study groupie mentality, Brian may have found the spark he needs to reignite his musical genius. When lust turns to love, will Brian be able to convince Myrna that what they have is more than just a fling, and that now that he’s found his heart’s muse, he doesn’t want to live without her?



And then there's Rock Hard.



Blurb: This second in the Sinners on Tour series features lead singer Sedric Lionheart who became a playboy after his fiancee, Jessica, broke his heart. Forced on a summer tour together for two entire months, but stubbornly desperate to stay apart, they find a million steamy reasons why they had that lovin’ feeling in the first place.




Between the two, Backstage Pass is my favorite. I loved Brian and Myrna. The two are so passionate about each other and ever since Brian started seeing her, his musical muse has come back. Olivia Cunning delivers and erotic romance filled with scorching sex scenes, emotional characters that are believable and unforgettable, and a intense pace that keeps the reader wanting more.

Rock Hard I had some different feelings on. Sed is known as a bad boy, and his mouth doesn't know when to just shut up. I had a love/hate relationship with him and some of the things he said and did just drove me nuts. I didn't know how Jessica could stand him at times, but then again, they both butt heads quite often. Their relationship is a bit tricky, and it takes a lot of work for the two of these knuckle heads to get their act together, but I enjoyed Rock Hard.

I can't wait for more in this series. Olivia Cunning is an author to watch. So, if you're a fan of erotic romance and want to read something hot and fun, check out the Sinners books!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

First, I love the titles, and second, the blurbs are freaking awesome. I'm going to have to check these books out!
Thanks, dudette.

Sheri Fredricks said...

I agree with Brenda. Those book covers sure caught my attention! After your blurbs, now I want to read them!