Sunday, August 21, 2011

My life is Chaos!

Vent session underway.....

My husband and I sold or house and bought another one. Unfortunately, we couldn't move right in. So, we are living in our camper with our two children (8 and 12) a shitzhu dog and tabby cat. Madness is the only word I can think of to describe these living arrangements.

I've been unable to write, read or anything of the sort for over a month. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...we move into our house in exactly one week.

Whoo! That feels better!
Now... I'd like to brag on S'nat Wars! It's doing really well on Amazon. Mom (Linda Palmer) and I are promoting it as much/often as possible. It's really a great collaboration, if you love YA Paranormal Romance!

Our next project...Double Vision! We are in the early stages of outlining but have a couple of chapters written already! It's gonna be another amazing story, and we can't wait to get it out there for everyone to read!

Please forgive the short blog post this month, but my brain is fried. My nerves are shot and I just can't think of anything to talk about other than complaining about my situation at home ad there are tons of people out there with way worse problems than my two week camper stay! Therefore, I will shut up!
Have a great weekend!

XXOO

Julie Kimbrell
www.juliekimbrell.com
www.laneystrykerbooks.com

2 comments:

Sheri Fredricks said...

Hi Julie~ Congratulations on S'nat Wars, and best wishes for many sales! I can't imgine living in a trailer, 5th wheel, (or even motor coach for that matter) for that length of time. Where's the privacy?? Rant away...

hotcha12 said...

YOURS??????????/ HECK MY COMPUTER GOT HACKED! WAITING FOR SATURDAY FOR MY SON. THIS NETBOOK SUCKS FOR OPENING SEVERAL BROWSERS! LOL