Thursday, March 3, 2011

Marvellous March

Hello all in the cyber-verse. Duckie here with another instalment of contests and events. When I started writing there was no possible way I could ever fathom just how vast the writing world reaches. It's freakin' big!

Although I have taken a break form fictional scribing, I am still very much interested in what's out there for those who do partake in the make-believe.

So without further adieu...

Head over to Savvy Authors and click on the Workshop page to find a slew of writing goodies for the Month of March. Everything from chatting events to webinars. Most are for a minimal cost.

2011 Weta Nichols Writing Contest. Deadline : May 16th, 2011. I received this email today and thought of all you wonderful people who specialize in romance. The folks over at Ozarks Romance Authors are holding this neat contest. Entry fee is $10. There will be cash prizes for the winner, 2nd and 3rd place. Not a heaping amount, but bragging rights for sure.

31st Annual RWAConfernce in New York, New York. This event isn't until June 28th, but if you're serious about going, booking now is a good idea.

If you know of any writing events/conferences/contests/etc... please send me an email at kris(dot)a(dot)andrew(at)gmail(dot)com and I will be happy to post them here.

I hope you all enjoy the upcoming weekend, and I'll see you again next month:)

Duckie

No comments: