Monday, September 27, 2010

Welcome to the New NN

I am so excited to welcome you to the new NN. We have a brand new look to go with our bubbly personalities. With the Halloween season right around the corner we decided to celebrate with a new blog and lots of surprises along the way.

We have a contest coming up for Halloween. The You Have Me Shaking in My Boots contest. Look for all the details on my blog on Thursday. Also we are having a costume contest this month. Lots of exciting things going on this October. We will also be doing Halloween themed blogs all month. So stay tuned to see what me and my fellow writers have in store for you this spooky season.

I would love to hear what you think about the new blog.

Happy Reading and Writing.
                                                    
 Tabitha Blake

No comments: