Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 is going to be a great year for Emma Paul

Stand back everyone, I'm coming full speed ahead. Not really, It's actually more like stumbling, picking my self back up and puttering on. But wonderful things are happening to me this year. My first full book, a Novella titled Soulmate's touch is being considered as we speak for Sizzler Editions an imprint of Renaissance E. Books. Check out the the site it's awesome, http://www.renebooks.com/. I'm hoping for a release date soon. Lets keep our fingers crossed that everything goes as planned.

I'm currently also working on a short "Cougar" story, that may wind up in an anthology in the near future. Working with another author friend of mine, who is writing for the same anthology. Once I get the specifics and IF our stories are accepted by her publisher, that will be "two" Emma Paul originals published in the spring of 2011. (fingers are so crossed my hand is cramping.) :)

It's promising news for someone who's been working to get published for the last three years. I never thought things would happen this quickly, but the good news just keeps pouring in.

Whatever the outcome, I've had the opportunity to work with some awesome and VERY talented people. For that alone, I'm so thankful. What a humbling experience it's been to actually work with an author that I've read and admire. I recommend it to any aspiring author out there.
Also for the year ahead, I have planned more short stories for http://www.everynighterotica.com./

Give yourselves a treat and visit Every Night for Emma Paul's erotic shorts featuring,


Miss Purity Bush. Just click on her image and read. :)











I have so many short stories that I plan on submitting to Every Night Erotica, from contemp., to dark fantasy. I hope whoever reads these stories will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

If I had to give any advice to a fellow aspiring author, it would be, write what you love because it's a part of you. Chances are if you love it so does some else. Never give up.

Read, Write and Live.

Emma

No comments: